All students are required to wear a full school uniform.
- Purple school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt, blouse or polo top
- Dark grey trousers, shorts or skirt or purple check summer dress (summer uniform)
- Black leather or leather-look shoes
- Black/white T-shirt with initials
- Black shorts or jogging bottoms
- Purple bookbag
- Blue school blazer (Year 11 black)
- Year group tie (see below)
- White school shirt
- Black school trousers
- Black school shoes
- Blue Avec Sport t-shirt with initials
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- Blue shorts
- Trainers – no fashion shoes
- A bag
- School planner
- Pen, pencil and ruler
- Proper school trousers must be worn. Leggings, jeans or tight skinny trousers will not be accepted.
- Black leather or leather-look school shoes must be worn. No sports shoes or plimsolls will be allowed.
- No jewellery is permitted other than a watch and stud earrings.
- False nails are not permitted.
- False eyelashes must not be worn.
- Makeup should be minimal and not noticeable.
- Hair colour should be natural and hairstyles should not be extreme.
If you require any further support please contact the Academy 360 main office on 0191 300 650.
Blazer & Tie Supplier
Michael Sehgal & Sons
28-40 Scotswood Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 230 2320
Secondary PE Kit Supplier
Avec Sport, Unit 1-2,
Tel: 01388 814800
Primary Uniform Supplier
259 High Street West
Tel: 0191 510 9186
Primary PE Kit Supplier
Total Sport NE Limited
Tyne & Wear.
Tel: 0191 567 9043