Uniform Notice – Covid-19
All Students will be required to wear full school uniform on return to school after October half term.
Black/White T-Shirt with initials
Black shorts or jogging bottoms
Purple Book Bag
Blue School Blazer (Year 11 Black)
Year Group Tie (see below)
White School Shirt
Black School Trousers
Black School Shoes
Blue Avec sport t-shirt with initials.
Black Tracksuit Bottoms
Trainers – No fashion shoes
Pen, pencil & ruler
- Proper school trousers must be worn. Leggings, jeans or tight skinny trousers will not be accepted.
- Black leather or leather look school shoes must be worn. No sports shoes or plimsolls will be allowed.
- No jewellery is permitted other than a watch and stud earrings.
- False nails are not permitted.
- False eyelashes must not be worn.
- Makeup should be minimal and not noticeable.
- Hair colour should be natural and hairstyles should not be extreme.
Year 7 Uniform:
Academy 360 will provide your child with a blazer, tie and PE Kit. An order form has been sent to you in the post to complete and return to Academy 360’s main office by Thursday 8th October.
Previously we confirmed a fitting service would be available for students in the third week of September. Unfortunately due to the current Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to offer a fitting service. To support you with the process of ordering your child’s blazer we have worked with our uniform suppliers to provide a clear size guide. This has been provided with the order form.
Blazers and PE kit will delivered directly to Academy 360 and handed out to your child once received.
If you require any further support please contact the Academy 360 main office on 0191 300 6506
Blazer & Tie Supplier:
Michael Sehgal & Sons
28-40 Scotswood Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
0191 230 2320
Secondary PE Kit:
Avec Sport, Unit 1-2,
259 High Street West
0191 510 9186
Primary PE Kit:
Total Sport NE Limited
Tyne & Wear.
0191 567 9043