Key Stage 2
Key Stage 2 Results
Achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and maths – 55%
Average progress in reading between KS1 and KS2 = 2.2
Average progress in writing between KS1 and KS2 = 0.9
Average progress in maths between KS1 and KS2 = -0.5
Achieved a higher standard in reading, writing and maths = 0%
Average scaled score in the reading test = 105
Average scaled score in the maths test = 103
Key Stage 4
|Progress 8 without HUB||-0.52||-0.52||-0.41||-0.35|
|Grade 9-7 Including English & Maths||0||4%||4%||8%|
|Grade 9-5 Including English & Maths||23%||27%||18%||31%|
|Grade 9-4 Including English & Maths||39%||45%||43%||50%|
|% of students entered for the Ebacc||0%||33%||35%||28%|
|% of students gaining Ebacc- Standard Pass||0%||14%||12%||14%|
|Students staying in education or employment after KS4||93%||85%||98%||95%|
- Progress 8 across all areas is above floor standard; with a 5-year improving trend celebrated.
- Improvements in English and Maths are in line with assessment data. A360’s inspiring intervention programme saw 90% ‘buy in’ from students – clear testament of the excellent teaching and commitment to raise standards.
- The achievement gap between SEND and non-SEND has continued to narrow. A360 holds the prestigious Inclusion Quality Mark and is regarded as a Centre of Excellence. Children across all phases have access to exceptional on site and external provision accelerating assessment processes and giving them access to timely and bespoke support.
- Middle Ability students represent the largest ability cohort and remain a key focus for leaders. Significant improvement in their achievement in recent years is demonstrative of consistently high quality teaching and a strategic leadership vision that every child will realise their potential.
- Students with attendance of above 95% achieve well at A360 surpassing their peers nationally:
|Attendance||9-5 E/M %||9-4 E/M %||Eng P8||Mat P8||EBacc P8||Open P8||Total P8|
- “Academy 360 is a rapidly improving school” (External inspection report: 2018)
- “Academy 360 is the third most improved school in the UK” (TES, Nov 2019)